I'm searching for a talented Product Manager to join a market leading B2B organisation operating within the field of construction.
In this exciting new role you'll be tasked with positioning, developing and promoting the company's products whilst acting as the product ambassador for the business. Some of the key aspects of the role will include:
• Creating a product marketing strategy
• Managing the range, pricing and promotion
• Working on developing messaging to translate technical language into something the sales team and customers can understand and use
• New product development and working on product launches
• Analysing the market place and competitors (looking at market insight and trends)
• Managing agency relationships
• Working across a wide range of online and offline campaigns (including emails) to deliver awareness and lead generation
What We're Looking For:
To be successful you'll need to be working in a product focussed role, ideally in the construction industry (other B2B industries will be considered). You'll ideally have a marketing qualification and strong analytical skills. Your experience will mirror the requirements detailed above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Nadia made a big impression on us when she first started with Network Marketing as a Graduate, progressing quickly to the ranks of Senior Consultant. Now a decade later she’s returned, like the prodigal daughter, with a wealth of marketing experience under her belt, having worked as an Account Handler and Marketing Manager, as well as a Primary School Teacher in her hometown of Hull. Now she’s back in Leeds and helping to match clients and candidates across the financial services sector.
Call me on 0113 2469605