This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in construction, building products, or manufacturing.
Competencies will include:
- Management, leadership, and supervision of the entire marketing team.
- Creating and developing the annual marketing plan. This will also involve reviewing and refining the plan as it develops.
- Developing a digital strategy to cover the website, E-commerce sales, email campaigns, social media, and display advertising.
- Working closely with agencies covering design, digital, PR, printers, media buyers, and more.
- Managing a busy calendar of events.
- Managing an internal communications strategy.
What We're Looking For:
A strong and established Marketing Manager, ideally from construction, building products, or manufacturing.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
James (aka Dico) is our resident jack of all trades, but digital marketing is his not-so-secret weapon.
The only way is Dixon with our very own Essex superstar who rocks into the office looking very dapper every day. Although he is still searching for his own Michelle Keegan, his first priority is finding you your perfect role!
Telephone: 0203 905 6311