We have a great opportunity within an exciting communications agency. They are based in a fantastic location in central London location.
This position will involve the creation of a range of high quality materials for the agency's clients. This includes; pitches, presentations, reports, and proposals.
You would be taking briefs and liaising with the wider team and will also have the opportunity to lead on creations.
The role will be helping to drive forward growth for the business while delivering on high quality B2B & B2C facing outputs across different platforms.
We Are Looking For:
- Previous agency experience
- A great communicator, written and verbal.
- Proficient user of Adobe CS suite, especially InDesign. Also previous use of powerpoint and keynote.
- Experience presentation and graphic design skills. -
Previously worked on print and digital projects
- Someone who is able to produce high-quality work and work within brand guidelines.
- Organisational skill are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A strong portfolio showing your previous work.
Contact our consultant:
Living in London and enjoying the city life, Laura loves all things creative, having done a creative degree she has found her passion within creative recruitment, helping people find their dream roles within this industry. Originally from a village in Worcestershire home of the sauce, she likes building new relationships and maintaining current ones. When not working Laura enjoys listening to music, getting creative, and meeting friends for good food and a night out
Give her a call on 0203 9056311