This is an incredibly exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding health tech start up, My client are at the forefront of technology and were recently awarded the Queens award for Enterprise alongside the other accolades received in recent times my client continue to stretch boundaries of technology and well-being.
A fantastic environment that empowers staff to be the best this is a unique opportunity for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join the business and drive there brand to achieve its true potential through creating branded campaigns and social media content.
Incredibly ambitious with strong project management skills, you'll thrive in what is a dynamic and fast-paced business, in a fascinating, fast moving market. You will be a creative with the ability to think laterally– always looking for new ideas and concepts.
You will be a generalist with the energy to not only generate new strategies but to execute them - we need someone to get their hands dirty setting up and delivering campaigns.
You will be a digital marketing guru with the know-how to drive conversions and rapidly convert latent potential into revenue and market share.
You'll have a minimum of 5 years' experience in managing and delivering e-commerce digital content and strategies within a web agency, or client-side in an in-house role. Your role will be to plan and deliver highly effective and engaging digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and product sales.
• Devise digital growth strategies
• Set and own KPIs for conversions, SEO, content and brand awareness
• Execute and manage new digital campaigns from scratch, across PPC, SEO and Social channels
• Manage campaign budgets, bids management, keyword research and creative ads
• Identify trends and insights; optimising spend, performance and impact
• Work with influencers in local markets to coordinate activities with paid channels and PR
• Manage the design and generation of digital/media assets
• Design and execute insight dashboards and reports to optimise conversion
• Identify and test new channels/routes to market
• Present campaign data back to the senior management team
• Contribute towards overarching brand strategies
• Proven experience in performance marketing/campaigning, having undertaken digital campaigns for brands
• Analytical by nature and adept at post campaign analysis
• A creative, with the ability to design and generate unique, hard hitting and long reaching content and campaigns
• A strong understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Social Media
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience of gathering and utilising insights
• Experience of mobile first products and specifically acquiring users via web
• Excellent communication and interaction skills; written and verbal
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Passion for social good (experience of the healthcare industry desirable)
• Must have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
Contact our consultant:
Rob has a longstanding career in recruitment, gained by placing candidates in roles within sales and marketing across multiple industries; FMCG, Digital, Technology, Fashion and Media to name a few! A family man with 2 young children, Rob is a big kid at heart and likes nothing more than letting loose with the girls at the weekends or holidaying with the family! When he isn't with the family you'll find him at Old Trafford or by the side of the lake trying to catch a big carp or two.
Give Rob a call on 0203 905 6311
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading membership organisation as Marketing Communications Manager to drive the ambitious membership growth plans through. Job ...
Digital Content Manager Are you a digital content manager looking for the next exciting step up in your marketing career? Are you looking to move to an organisation with a de...
Digital Project Manager My client have gone on a meteoric rise since launching just over 3 years ago they have gone from 3 staff to 40+ opened multiple offices and been listed ...