We are working with a great property asset management company, who have a position available for a Marketing manager to join the team in their central London office. It is a great opportunity to take their next step in their career.
This Marketing Manager role will involve building and developing a strong online and offline presence for the core brand, so being experience with campaign management in key.
A lot of their work is with the retail sector so someone with prior marketing experience in a retail business would be ideal.
• Working closely with teams across the group, to support with various Marketing needs.
• Driving a range of Integrated campaigns forward, working with the marketing partners.
• Collating relevant marketing data from the site and campaigns.
• Implementing the social media calendar, and ensuring engaging content.
• Stakeholder management, supporting in the circulation of internal reports, liaising with local authorities and various retailers.
We are looking for…
• Previous experience in a marketing role
• Someone passionate and knowledgeable about retail
• Confident building relationships
• Great understanding of the consumer shopper journey – on and offline
• Strong project management skills, able to work to a deadline
Contact our consultant:
Living in London and enjoying the city life, Laura loves all things creative, having done a creative degree she has found her passion within creative recruitment, helping people find their dream roles within this industry. Originally from a village in Worcestershire home of the sauce, she likes building new relationships and maintaining current ones. When not working Laura enjoys listening to music, getting creative, and meeting friends for good food and a night out
Give her a call on 0203 9056311