We have a great opportunity for someone to join a well-respected company.
Positioned within the marketing team, they have a position available for a Social Media/Community Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and quick thinking person. Working with some great well-known brands on new brand launches.
This role is responsible for building a strong social community using various platforms.
• Planning the content calendar
• Content creation, and working with the brand and design teams to do this.
• Reporting on paid media
• Building and proactively managing a positive social media community
• Spotting good opportunities to help raise brands profile
You will need to …
• Be capable of writing copy
• A strong stakeholder
• Have previous experience working with FMCG or consumer brands
• Social media experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Worked with or within digital and social media agencies
• Be a great planner, and able to think strategically
• Creative skills in Photoshop would be an advantage
Contact our consultant:
Living in London and enjoying the city life, Laura loves all things creative, having done a creative degree she has found her passion within creative recruitment, helping people find their dream roles within this industry. Originally from a village in Worcestershire home of the sauce, she likes building new relationships and maintaining current ones. When not working Laura enjoys listening to music, getting creative, and meeting friends for good food and a night out
Give her a call on 0203 9056311