We have a great opportunity within a widely recognised retail business, to join a successful team as a Studio Data Executive.
The role will involve processing and querying key data and information to relevant production files.
Working closely alongside the Studio and Account Management teams, this position is a great opportunity to improve their data skills, and develop good client contact skills.
Key Skills Required
- Good communication skills
- Great eye to detail
- Have a understanding of databases and strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver for deadlines
- Knowledge of PDF technology
- Desirable traits – experience with XML, basic knowledge of adobe creative suite
Contact our consultant:
Living in London and enjoying the city life, Laura loves all things creative, having done a creative degree she has found her passion within creative recruitment, helping people find their dream roles within this industry. Originally from a village in Worcestershire home of the sauce, she likes building new relationships and maintaining current ones. When not working Laura enjoys listening to music, getting creative, and meeting friends for good food and a night out
Give her a call on 0203 9056311