The position sits within the development team and reports into the senior developer. Working closely with the team on various key projects across the group, communicating with other internal teams.
Their company partners with a great range of retailers, working on varied projects, so it's an exciting role and an opportunity to have varied work working on the cutting edge of technology in this industry.
This role would really suit someone seeking to grow their knowledge, who likes to ask questions, and who will speak up if they think of an improvement or new ways of doing things.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with MongoDB would be an advantage but not essential
- Full Stack
- Someone keen to keep up to date with current trends and software.
- A good understanding of the importance of coding style guides, and the need for a common development process.
- Someone well adapted to working well in a team environment, and liaising with colleagues.
- Organisational skills are important, as you will need to be able to manage workloads, prioritize and meet deadlines.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Laura Pargeter on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Contact our consultant:
Living in London and enjoying the city life, Laura loves all things creative, having done a creative degree she has found her passion within creative recruitment, helping people find their dream roles within this industry. Originally from a village in Worcestershire home of the sauce, she likes building new relationships and maintaining current ones. When not working Laura enjoys listening to music, getting creative, and meeting friends for good food and a night out
Give her a call on 0203 9056311