Do you have demonstrable experience in paid search and thrive in fast paced environments? Are you stifled doing pure implementation and longing to work cross channel on behalf of international clients? This is your opportunity to play a key role at an agency that has worldwide presence yet maintains a family owned approach to business, with billings surpassing £200m and more than 150 staff, they offer a fantastic working environment and a demonstrable career path.
You will manage a key account and oversee some smaller tertiary business as a key part of a high performing team your tasks will be diverse and varied and will focus on search but also display and social.
* Co-ordinating day to day management and optimisation Management of plans and execution of buying
* Proactive analysis of response data
* Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data
* Awareness of long term media cycles and strategy behind particular business
* First point of contact for key day to day media owners * Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
What We're Looking For:
You will have a strong and demonstrable experience in paid search gained within a media agency and will be competent client facing, well versed with a plethora of bid management tools you will be happy leading from the front and providing guidance for your team.
* Have managed large PPC campaigns across multiple clients
* PPC management 3+ years of experience
* Run extensive DR activity (Cross Channel)
* Trained in Marin,Kenshoo, Google Analytics or similar industry tools
* Client facing including presentations, calls & meetings
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rob Booth on 0203 9056311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Rob has a longstanding career in recruitment, gained by placing candidates in roles within sales and marketing across multiple industries; FMCG, Digital, Technology, Fashion and Media to name a few! A family man with 2 young children, Rob is a big kid at heart and likes nothing more than letting loose with the girls at the weekends or holidaying with the family! When he isn't with the family you'll find him at Old Trafford or by the side of the lake trying to catch a big carp or two.
Give Rob a call on 0203 905 6311