This is both an excellent and unique opportunity to join a global professional services firm as a brand manager
As Band manager you will be responsible for developing the firms brand through marketing and communications campaigns. You will be supported by a brand executive and be responsible for the following :
• Creating and developing integrated marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness.
• Development and implementing brand plans whilst working with the wider marketing and business development team to ensure brand synergy
• Lead on campaign planning process.
• Overseeing all marketing activity relating to the brand.
• Manage all brand messaging and ensuring its communicated consistently
What We're Looking For:
• A track record in brand management. From planning to delivery
• Excellent stakeholder communications
• Accountancy, Consultancy or Legal Marketing
• Strong understanding of campaign performance metrics
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Contact our consultant:
A graduate from Manchester Uni, Harjits heart was always back in her home county of Kent (or is it Essex) so when the opportunity came up for her to run our London office she jumped at the chance. Whilst more than happy taking the most serious briefs for the worlds biggest Professional, financial and property firms, she's also comfortable with a karaoke mic in her hand belting out a big ballad.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311