We are working with an ambitious agency full of genuinely lovely people at the moment and they are looking for a content and social media manager to join their team. The role involves looking after all aspects of content and social media across a variety of clients largely within the property and construction industries
This agency is going through an exciting stage of growth at the moment so it is an ideal time to join! The successful candidate will need to have experience with community management as well as excellent PR and content skills.
Sound Good? Apply below!
Reporting into the Group Head, your role will be to plan, implement and develop PR and content strategies for two areas of the business.
• Develop and implement PR an communications plan (online, offline and live)
• Monitor agency success against set KPI's
• Write engaging content for newsletters, emails, website articles and press releases
• Maximise content opportunities across all platforms
• Work closely with external media partners and industry experts
What we're looking for:
We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced working environment, someone who's a self-starter and loves a challenge! If you are content savvy, and a great communicator then this is you… (Must haves…)
• Solid experience in a PR, Communications and Content role is a must – (extra bonus points if you have a B2B background)
• Experience working with/within a PR agency
• Understand media relations
• Excellent copywriting skills on and offline channels
• Experience using web analytics
• Flexible to change priorities when needed
• Manage communications for multiple stakeholders
If you think this role would suit you please send over your CV to Andrew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Andrew comes from a marketing background so has a good working knowledge of how it all ticks! A natural people person, he's happy talking to anyone about anything but will always try and sway the conversation to something about Conor McGregor! He's a proud Mancunian who spends his time either getting a sweat on in the gym or getting a sweat on in one of the many clubs and bars around Manchester with his friends. His dance moves have been described as ‘questionable...
Telephone 0161 638 0896