Who wouldn't want to work with one of the top digital marketing agencies in the UK? Only a crazy person!
We are working with a very well established digital marketing agency who specialise in SEO and PPC who have a huge presence across the UK and an amazing working culture that any person would be lucky to be a part of. Not only this but they truly value the people that choose to be a part of their amazing story by offering things such as quarterly bonuses and unlimited progression opportunities
They are looking for an experienced Technical SEO Manager who has some solid technical experience and isn't afraid to interact with clients to join their team during an exciting phase of growth
If you have experience in this area and would be interested in this role then please apply below!
As a Technical SEO Manager your role will be to encompass a full approach to SEO strategies for your assigned clients
• Be the main point of contact for your assigned accounts
• Perform keywork research in coordination with business objectives
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites
• Execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
• Liaise with the technical SEO team to analyse any possible threats or opportunities
• Liaise with outreach team to execute effective link building campaigns, aiding with brand awareness and increasing organic visibility
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a people person with some great technical SEO experience!
• An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes including Majestic SEO, SEMrush & Screaming Frog
• Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
• Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
• Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Good level of Google Analytics knowledge
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Andrew comes from a marketing background so has a good working knowledge of how it all ticks! A natural people person, he's happy talking to anyone about anything but will always try and sway the conversation to something about Conor McGregor! He's a proud Mancunian who spends his time either getting a sweat on in the gym or getting a sweat on in one of the many clubs and bars around Manchester with his friends. His dance moves have been described as ‘questionable...
Telephone 0161 638 0896
We are currently partnered with a number of companies who have plans to expand their SEO teams with technical specialists. Moving into the New Year we will have several roles becom...
We are representing a well-established marketing agency with an extremely strong foothold in the digital and media market. They boast a portfolio of outstanding clients spanning ac...
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established financial services firm based in the heart of Stockport. Job Description: The successful applicant will e...