We're working with an online retailer that works with many brands under one roof, to find a Digital Designer who has the Bootstrap development edge to join the team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll be working within a team to deliver engaging content across all digital platforms ensuring customers both new and loyal receive only the best of their shopping experience.
If you think you've got what it takes to join the team, apply below!
• Keeping up with latest email and marketing trends
• Collaborate with the Brand team, interpreting the brand guidelines in all activity
• Working with the team to forward plan for seasonal campaigns
What We're Looking For:
• Ability to develop for web, mobile, iOS and Android and email fluently in Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS
• Understanding of UX design principles
• Skilled in Dreamweaver and CMS experience
• Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Experience in fashion retail is preferred but not essential
• Portfolio to showcase digital campaigns including emails designs, web banners and more
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
What TC doesn’t know about Manchester-based Creative and Integrated Marketing isn’t worth knowing! His passion for the job will ensure you have complete confidence in his ability and his down to earth approach will put you at ease instantly! He won’t rest until his candidates are happy in their new role but afterwards you’ll find him with a red wine and a fry-up waiting for the Man U game to start!
Telephone: 0161 804 0160
We're working with an online retailer that works with many brands under one roof, to find a Web Developer to join the team. Set in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you'll be wo...
An international brand within education that are looking to grow their already strong Design/Creative division. This organisation is known for having a great culture and bri...
Are you an analytical and technical UX Researcher? Yes? Then keep reading as a leading international company is looking for you to join their business. Their multichannel team crea...