If you're someone who wants to work at an award winning agency, can handle google and bing paid campaigns like a pro and love building relationships with clients, then apply for this role!
One of our favourite partners are looking for someone to handle their PPC campaigns, who can manage those campaigns from end to end and can liaise with clients and shareholders to maintain strong lines of communication throughout!
Your day to day tasks will include:
• End to end campaign management
• Using google analytics to understand campaign and site data
• Report on campaigns monthly to provide insights for optimisation
• Communicate with account managers to minimise issues and feedback on campaigns
• Doing keyword research and creating ad copies
• Working across multiple platforms (e.g. Google, bing etc)
Hopefully you'll have:
• Experience with end to end PPC campaign management
• Experience working to budgets of around £30k monthly
• Up to date knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools
• Worked across multiple platforms
• Google certifications
• Client facing experience, including new business meetings
• 2-3 years' experience in PPC/paid media roles (agency experience beneficial)
CRO Experience would be a massive benefit to the role as well!
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Do you have over 2 years PPC experience? Have you worked across multiple channels in the e-commerce industry? Are you looking for an exciting company with strong prospects? Then ap...
Ever considered an exciting and fast paced career in PPC? Have you already started your exciting and fast paced career and you're looking for your next step? If yes then give us a ...
A really exciting opportunity is available from a young and vibrant PPC agency in Greater Manchester! They are looking for a new PPC Manager to help them grow and develop their a...