A leading commercial real estate services firm is recruiting for a Training Manager to join their ambitious and dynamic team in Central London. Deliver award-winning customer experience training programmes and be instrumental in the development and improvement of further training modules. You would also be responsible for commercialising the training programme to ensure its profitability and heightened success in the property industry.
Candidates would be responsible for the following:
• Overseeing and administering training programmes, which would include seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, online training
• Coaching teams of Customer Experience trainers to deliver programmes
• Determine and oversee customer experience training needs by liaising with managers and employees and conducting surveys
• Schedule, organise and present training sessions
• Manage and track training programme costs in order to determine profitability and present this information to organisation executives
• Remain informed about new customer experience training processes by attending meetings, conferences and seminars
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• A deep understanding and passion for customer experience initiatives
• Experience working in the B2B industry
• Project management experience and a history of working with webinars, classroom technology, etc.
• Adaptable, innovative, and efficient
• A passion for teaching and L&D
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jessica Rozman on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Jessica is your preferred consultant delivering for the Professional Services sector at Network Marketing in London. Equipped with a background in the digital marketing sphere, Jessica brings her energy and loquacity to the London team.
She is passionate about delivering high quality service to clients and candidates and ensuring that they are taken care of during every step of the recruitment process. Jessica is originally from Canada and absolutely loves living and working in London – in her spare time she enjoys singing and playing the piano.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311
This dynamic Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join their award winning central marketing function in London. Supporting...
A leading accounting firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to develop and deliver marketing and business development strategies an...
A leading global law firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to oversee and create key marketing strategies to enhance their ...