This global Professional Services Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an integrated and strategic Marketer to join their expanding and award winning team.
The role :
• The key objective of this role is to devise and deliver the client retention and acquisition plan for the Firm in the region across multi -channel Marketing programmes and Business Development activity.
• Supporting the Divisional Head - direct the marketing strategy and business planning process delivering a coordinated marketing and communications plan within the region.
• Project manage local pitches.
• Communicate the specialist services the Firm offers across Practice Groups in the region both to internal and external audiences.
• Build and manage competitor intelligence to support brand and BD activities.
• Debrief and assess the effectiveness of each campaign utilising essential marketing reporting tools.
• Build relationships/influence and coach Partners and Stakeholders of the Firm
What We're Looking For:
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in marketing / business development strategy and the delivery of multimedia marketing campaigns
• Professional Services Sector (Legal/Accountancy) or Partnership environment.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
A graduate from Manchester Uni, Harjits heart was always back in her home county of Kent (or is it Essex) so when the opportunity came up for her to run our London office she jumped at the chance. Whilst more than happy taking the most serious briefs for the worlds biggest Professional, financial and property firms, she's also comfortable with a karaoke mic in her hand belting out a big ballad.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311
Our client is a market leading business to business engineering and manufacturing company who have only gone from strength to strength over the past couple of years. . They're now ...
We are working with a top property development company, who manage a number of premium sites including offices and retail. The company is global but this role is positioned in cent...
Job Description: Looking for an ambitious Insights Manager who has experience working in the property sector. If you're looking for a new, exciting challenge working in an e...