A leading accounting firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to develop and deliver marketing and business development strategies and drive profitable revenue growth. This position is a fixed-term contract as it is a maternity leave cover.
As a Business Development Manager you will be:
• Develop Partner engagement plans
• Identify new sales opportunities and generate warm leads through networking and campaigning
• Manage proposals and contribute to marketing campaigns
• Build knowledge of the firm and coach partners on best business development practices
What We're Looking For:
• Five years' experience in the professional services industry
• Extensive experience in marketing and business development in a managerial setting
• Proven track record of success of developing strong business relationships
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Strong negotiation skills and experience influencing and networking with staff of all levels
• Sales-oriented, career-driven and enthusiastic
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jessica Rozman on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Jessica is your preferred consultant delivering for the Professional Services sector at Network Marketing in London. Equipped with a background in the digital marketing sphere, Jessica brings her energy and loquacity to the London team.
She is passionate about delivering high quality service to clients and candidates and ensuring that they are taken care of during every step of the recruitment process. Jessica is originally from Canada and absolutely loves living and working in London – in her spare time she enjoys singing and playing the piano.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311
This dynamic Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join their award winning central marketing function in London. Supporting...
A leading global law firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to oversee and create key marketing strategies to enhance their ...
This dynamic Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Business Development Manager to join their award winning central marketing function in London initially on a 6 ...