A great opportunity to join a leading asset management business who have a varied range of assets from residential to commercial properties. They are currently looking for a marketing manager to join and develop marketing as the business continue to grow from strength to strength.
You will develop the marketing plan an deliver marketing activity. The role is varied and you will have a marketing executive to support you in the following
• Manage all company social media channels
• Work with PR agencies to ensure frequent, timely and positive coverage across all media
• Producing company collateral brochures, presentations, flyers and adverts
• Manage all events, brand and promotional campaigns
• Developing the digital and website development
What we are looking for?
• A track record within a similar role/organisation
• Proven experience of working to and understanding marketing and PR disciplines, plans and strategies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness
• A self-starter with excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude
• Competent in the use of Microsoft packages, in particular MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
A graduate from Manchester Uni, Harjits heart was always back in her home county of Kent (or is it Essex) so when the opportunity came up for her to run our London office she jumped at the chance. Whilst more than happy taking the most serious briefs for the worlds biggest Professional, financial and property firms, she's also comfortable with a karaoke mic in her hand belting out a big ballad.
Telephone: 0203 905 6311
We are working with a highly regarded company within the financial services sector, more specifically this company is to do with wealth/fund management. Job Description: ...
A leading London based shopping centre are currently looking for a Marketing Manager. This is a newly created role and a genuinely exciting time to be joining ! Job descrip...
This innovative international Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Marketing Manager. This ‘is a great opportunity to make an impact within a large industry ...