A leading accounting firm based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to develop and deliver marketing and business development strategies and drive profitable revenue growth. This position is a fixed-term contract – 12 months
As a Business Development Manager you will be:
• Develop Partner engagement plans
• Identify new sales opportunities and generate warm leads through networking and campaigning
• Manage proposals and contribute to marketing campaigns
• Build knowledge of the firm and coach partners on best business development practices
What We're Looking For:
• A track record in the professional services industry
• Extensive experience in marketing and business development in a managerial setting
• Proven track record of success of developing strong business relationships
• Strong business and commercial acumen
• Strong negotiation skills and experience influencing and networking with staff of all levels
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call James Dixon on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in London, Leeds and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.