We are working with an award winning, luxurious, Creative Agency to find an unbelievable Senior/MW Designer. This agency are recognised for their unforgettable designs, storytelling branding and their impressive roster of clients. Only the best Agency in the North West deserve to have the best Designers, so if you're known to create only world class designs then we want to hear from you today!
- You will be working across a number of brands at any time producing beautiful design for packaging, print and branding.
- Work collaboratively with the creative directors and other senior creative.
- Mentor the juniors in the team.
- Present your work in an engaging and articulate manor to clients.
- You will also be an advocate for the agency to future employees and clients.
What We're Looking For:
- A designer with excellent attention to detail and someone who derives their final creations from an ideas driven process.
- A contemporary trend driven knowledge that reflects in your portfolio.
- A creative driven individual whose first thought is to put pencil to paper and scamp ideas.
- Adobe CC; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- a background in luxury brands would be a plus.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Tommy Castleman on 0161 696 0010 for a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
What TC doesn’t know about Manchester-based Creative and Integrated Marketing isn’t worth knowing! His passion for the job will ensure you have complete confidence in his ability and his down to earth approach will put you at ease instantly! He won’t rest until his candidates are happy in their new role but afterwards you’ll find him with a red wine and a fry-up waiting for the Man U game to start!
Telephone: 0161 804 0160