I'm working with Manchester's leading Communication Agency in their search for an Outstanding Community Manager. After constant success and growth the business is now looking to add to the team as there is just too much work on now at the minute! This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to really make a difference! My client is based right in the middle of Manchester city centre in beautiful state of the art offices and are well known for all of the ongoing training and development they offer all of their employees. With them being one of the biggest agencies there are a lot of opportunities here and genuine career development. As this role will be concentrating on some of the agencies biggest clients social media you will be working with some of the biggest brands across the UK.
• As you would be joining a well-established Agency you will get to work with some of the biggest names in Food, Retail and FMCG
• This role will be focused around managing social media accounts for your portfolio of clients
• This person will be creative, fun, forward thinking and have a real drive to succeed
• Another key part of your role will be consumer engagement and thinking of the bigger picture
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working within an agency as a social media executive, social media intern or community manager
• A good amount of Social Media/ Community manager experience is beneficial but training and support is provided
• You will be passionate about social media, have your own active accounts and ideally your own blog
• Proven experience of social media
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
With over 3 years of recruitment experience in the Greater Manchester area, Lucy is here to build relationships and give the best consultative advice from our Manchester office.
When she’s not finding the best PR talent in the North West, you will find her on an adventure with her sidekick Helga the dog. If she’s not in the middle of a field with her miniature schnauzer, she’ll be drinking gin in the Northern Quarter or cheering on Wigan at the rugby.
Telephone: 0161 804 0160