Are you a digital project executive with experience of coordinating broad digital marketing projects, interested in developing a career within a professional services company?
A leading professional services firm with multiple UK offices and a top reputation are looking for a professional and highly-organised Digital Marketing Executive to join their Nottingham office.
This varied and fast-paced role will involve:
- Assisting with planning, implementing and monitoring the digital marketing strategy
- Deliver a consistent professional brand voice on social media across all the firm's accounts
- Liaise with external suppliers for projects in SEO, PPC, Video, Web, Email etc
- Production and editing of professional podcasts
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring they meet tight deadlines
- Produce targeted email campaigns and track and report on performance
- Track and report on ROI of all campaigns and digital marketing activities
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Flexible contribution with business development activities such as preparation for pitches, events and meetings
What We're Looking For:
You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience of broad Digital Marketing Projects to be considered for this role. You will have a keen eye for detail and excellent skills for coordinating multiple projects to deadline and on-budget. You will have experience of liaising with external agencies and internal teams for all digital marketing aspects including social media, email, SEO, PPC, CRM, web projects and video & podcast production. You will ideally have a relevant degree.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jak Utley on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Contact our consultant:
Jak is our Professional Services and B2B expert based in the Leeds office. He’s just moved back home from the South to the bright lights of Leeds. Previously, he’s worked in legal recruitment however more recently he’s owned his own record shop with his wife! When he’s not at work you can usually find him thinking about food or getting beaten up by his 2 year old daughter, Dylan.