This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a sector leading manufacturing business based in Lancashire. Providing specialist material for various every day consumer products the company operate in markets through the UK, Europe & the rest of the world. The successful applicant will drive best in practise full mix marketing programmes to engage with customers worldwide.
In this newly created position you will design and implement an integrated marketing plan across multiple channels, locations & markets.
- Consistent brand/web messaging
- Ownership of digital marketing
- Manage branding plan and related marketing collateral
- Development of marketing projects including events
- Analysis and reporting of campaign results and metrics
What We're Looking For:
To apply you should have a proven track record of success in a similar marketing role in a B2B Manufacturing environment.
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to manage all stakeholder relations
- Ability to take ownership of all digital media
- Experience of reporting through google analytics
- Project management experience across events and exhibs
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Jonathan has built up an amazing knowledge across all markets in Manchester and as our leader in the Northwest he mainly deals with senior roles on the client side. A supremely affable family man - just don't get him in to an intellectual debate about Manchester United...
Telephone 0161 804 0160