This Full Service Agency work with some of the UK's largest Blue Chip clients and provide the ideas, planning, campaign design and delivery, customer services and fulfilment.
Refreshingly to hear, they continue to grow and due to their success they are looking for additional Account Executives to join them and support the Account Management team.
As Account Executive, you'll be open to a varied role that makes every day different! You'll wear various hats to juggle the requirements throughout each day which requires someone absolutely switched on, able to multi-task, be pro-active as well as reactive and a really strong communicator.
• Support the Account Manager and Head of Account Management to deliver campaigns efficiently, coordinating with the creative studio, data team and other internal stakeholders. You'll assist the delivery of creative projects and campaigns (with a wide range of tasks including copy checking, testing, research etc) ,ensuring they complete tasks on brief, on time and on budget to an exceptionally high standard
• Be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and developing relationships with an outstanding service.
• Deliver excellent service to client with a professional ‘can do' attitude and run with a good sense of humour!
What we're looking for :
You must have some Agency experience or have worked for a large retailer as an Account Executive liaising with various brands and clients.
You'll be confident and have experience delivering excellent service to clients with a professional ‘can do' attitude and you'll need a good sense of humour!
It goes without saying you have the following :
• Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach
• An interest in marketing and/or a marketing background
• Creative flair when solving problems
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
The agency pride themselves with a high staff retention and have a hard working and fun, friendly culture. This really is a great opportunity to grow and progress within an exciting business.
Due to the location, you'll need to have your own transport or be able to commute to the South Warrington area.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Emma Thomson on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team, so we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Our consistent top performer here at Network Marketing, Emma has spent the last 10 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Telephone: 0113 218 3550