This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global technology firm providing tech solutions to major organisations throughout the world. The Campaign & Events Manager will plan, create and deliver a variety of external projects across multiple locations
The successful applicant will take responsibility for the end to end management of projects to ensure smooth campaign & event delivery.
- Organise Corporate events, tech talk, meet-ups from cradle to grave
- Deliver on internal events and regional location activity
- Creation of event & campaign marketing material
- Responsible for delegates, speakers and end to end logistics
- Manage internal stakeholders across multiple teams to deliver first class events
What We're Looking For:
To apply for this position you must have a proven track record of success in a similar B2B event & campaign position.
- B2B event experience (wide variety of event types)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Extensive experience with Eventbrite & MS PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- First class communication and Project management skills
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Jonathan on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Jonathan has built up an amazing knowledge across all markets in Manchester and as our leader in the Northwest he mainly deals with senior roles on the client side. A supremely affable family man - just don't get him in to an intellectual debate about Manchester United...
Telephone 0161 804 0160