My client, a highly successful consumer goods business, is looking for a digital/website merchandiser to join them on a contract (9-12 months) to start asap.
You’ll join to cover maternity leave with responsibility for the following:
What We're Looking For:
- compiling accurate product content
- owning the online product range ensuring details are accurate and up to date
- optimising product listings and page content
- Using data to improve listings and search rankings
- Layouts - with a good eye for what looks best
- Site navigation - making recommendations to improve findability and customer experience
- Trading calendar - working closely with the sales team
- Supplying retail partners with digital assets to help promote the brand's products
- Ecommerce reporting
We're looking for someone with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role where you've been responsible for the requirements listed above. Sector experience doesn’t matter as long as it has been a B2C e-commerce environment. This is a contract so ideally we're looking for someone who can start immediately or with a short notice period. To Apply:
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sadly due to the current climate and reduced capacity we are unable to respond to all applications. If you haven’t heard from us within a few days of your application sadly you’ve been unsuccessful on this occasion. About Us:
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.