This entrepreneurial business was founded 6 years ago and has grown rapidly from a SME to a leading online and retail company.
Following the recent success they are in a position to add to the team and switching from outsourcing the web development, to bringing a development team in-house to work with the wider marketing team and designers.
They are looking for a Shopify Developer to support and take their e-commerce website and digital activities to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the website leads from the front with cutting edge, sleek designs as you work closely with the design and marketing team to deliver a top class service. Ensuring customer experience and conversion rate is at the forefront of every decision to maximise business performance.
You’ll be involved in a diverse range of projects and forward-thinking e-commerce solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- You will work closely with the design and marketing team, delivering a new multilingual e-commerce store(s) within the Shopify platform.
- Maintaining and improving the website with a strong focus on user experience.
- Co-owning A/B tests that are ran onsite.
- You will identify improvements and opportunities to use third-party applications and integrations to enhance functionality.
- You will support the QA function to ensure the highest standard of quality are delivered and address any bugs or improvements that are required.
- Support the marketing team on technical integrations with native and non-native Shopify apps.
- Experience building stores from scratch and ‘re-skin’ within the Shopify platform.
- Strong knowledge of using HTML and CSS.
- A strong team worker that is familiar working collaboratively to share ideas, learn and teach new skills to the team
- A strong handle on Shopify design patterns and applying best development practice including version control and QA driven development.
- Experience working with design tools i.e., the Adobe package would be beneficial.
Breadth of experience of E-commerce, within the fashion / retail sector would be an added benefit.
Although currently working remotely, the team will work partly in the offices once the current restrictions are lifted. The offices are based in the East Leeds area with well connected public transport links and free onsite parking. To Apply:
If you think this role would suit you, please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience. About Us:
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age