This strategic Manchester Agency are part of a wider group and have had continued growth, despite the current challenging times! They are strategic, offer brand insights and work with a number of Global and UK Retailers and brands in the FMCG market delivering first class design solutions.
As part of the ongoing requirements they are looking for a Creative Account Manager whose role will be to manage and control creative projects from brief through to handover.
As Account Manager you’ll deliver all work to brief, budget and deadline. You’ll be the main point of contact for an agreed list of clients and will actively build relationships with them, supporting all points of each project and really own the creative process to deliver high end results.
• Take and translate the brand and packaging client briefs into clear and concise working creative briefs and use these to support the briefing of the agency design team.
• Present creative work to clients in a manner that engages and excites them when with or without a designer present.
• Manage all lines requiring photography through the agency studio. Ensure all shots are booked and samples are available on schedule.
• Manage all commercial aspects of your projects from estimating through to invoicing.
• Work within the parameters of the internal workflow and wall processes to achieve correct, consistent information, instruction and critical path.
• Maintain project trackers for personal and team project information.
• Work closely with Traffic Manager and Creative Director to ensure adequate time is booked for design and photography projects.
• Liaise with the Production Director to identify any potential print issues at the creative stage.
What we’re looking for:
• Understanding of the FMCG market along with experience in the packaging print processes.
• Client focused, driven and confident with presentation and negotiation skills.
• Comprehensive project management skills with the ability to manage large volumes of work.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, commercially minded, self-motivated and calm under pressure.
• Confident spoken and written communicator at all levels.
• Solution focused and able to think on feet and the ability to coach/ mentor Account Executives.
• Willingness to work longer hours where required to meet deadlines and support the agencies international teams.
To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of management of either strategic or packaging redesign projects. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with 2 years minimum experience at AM level.
The agency are based in Manchester, currently working on a remote basis, however will eventually be based in their offices for the future longer term.
If you have the experience for this role please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Our consistent top performer here at Network Marketing, Emma has spent the last 10 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Telephone: 0113 218 3550