This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Technology businesses providing tech solutions for a wide range of sectors throughout the world. You'll join an established Marketing team and take responsibility for delivering multi-channel Digital campaigns to a range of B2B audiences. The office is based in the heart of Manchester but with a good mix of homeworking.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for owning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Set up and monitor digital campaigns across PPC, paid social & remarketing
- Direct the production of assets for use on social media and email campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing efforts
- Look for continual improvement to the online journey
- Manage external agencies to deliver on the digital marketing plan.
What We're Looking For:
To apply for this role you should have a proven track record of success in a similar Digital Marketing role from a B2B (pref tech) environment.
- Experience of B2B digital marketing delivery
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns
- Focus on ROI & campaign results
- A strong background in PPC, SEO and paid social
- Previous experience using a CMS
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Jonathan has built up an amazing knowledge across all markets in Manchester and as our leader in the Northwest he mainly deals with senior roles on the client side. A supremely affable family man - just don't get him in to an intellectual debate about Manchester United...
Telephone 0161 804 0160
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing specialist to work for a leading luxury product business. This is a newly created position and the successful applicant will...
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a luxury brand retailer with a historical reputation for quality. The Head of E-commerce will be responsible for the strategic direction of ...