We’re partnered with this Strategic and Award Winning Marketing Agency to source an experienced Account Manager to join their Client Services team in Leeds.
Working for a key account and market leader in their sector, this is a great opportunity to work across a breadth of TTL campaigns and for multiple brands. The client covers a breadth of channels on a day to day basis so this will provide the right candidate with some excellent experience.
You’ll get to be the ‘go to person’ on the client, so developing a strong client relationship and being an organisation extraordinaire is key here. You’ll be fully responsible for all account jobs delivered for an area of a key account, so having experience of running integrated accounts is essential, as the role includes campaigns across Radio, Digital, Social, Press, OOH, TV, VOD. However, the full list isn’t essential if you can demonstrate other key client service attributes and are eager to expand your skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing multiple projects and maintaining quality of output, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
• Delivering integrated campaigns across print, digital, radio and video formats
• Seamlessly managing production elements with production houses, such as voiceover recording and video production for things like YouTube and Video On Demend
• Facing challenges head on, reacting with confidence and courage
• Operating with trust and respect for everyone, whilst supporting all departments to ensure smooth running of client projects
• Working with passion, energy and enthusiasm in ensuring accounts are run efficiently
• Confidently managing client and internal stakeholders, providing accurate and timely updates
• Strong organisation skills to ensure all client and project needs are met
• Performing responsibilities with resolute attention to detail whilst following internal and client approval procedures
• Asking questions and looking for opportunities to be innovative with integration
What we’re looking for:
We need someone who can get their head down and work in an organised and focused manner. Projects are run at pace and often to tight deadlines, so you should feel calm under pressure and thrive on tackling challenges head on. A handful more specifics of what we’re after include…
• Three or more years’ experience in a marketing team or agency environment
• Experience delivering integrated campaigns with production experience (including TV) being ideal
• A clear communicator, someone who is friendly and open with project management skills
• A team attitude, with the confidence to lead and inspire more junior members of the team
• Strong attention to detail – nothing should slip past you!
• Being passionate about our industry and showing interest in latest developments and trends
• An appreciation and understanding of our agency capabilities and product offering
• Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
If you have the experience for this role, please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below with your CV and portfolio.
We have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Contact our consultant:
Our consistent top performer here at Network Marketing, Emma has spent the last 10 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Telephone: 0113 218 3550