This super creative, independent agency have had a great start to their new venture which started just 3 years ago and they have big plans! They work with some fantastic Global brands and are a team of like-minded conceptual thinkers who have many years of experience creating outstanding campaigns.
They offer services across initial insight and strategy, campaign positioning, art direction, creative solutions for retail brands, digital experiences, social, brand activation, multi-channel brand content, 3D and motion.
They are currently looking to expand the team with a self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic Account Manager to join their Leeds team.
The Account Manager will work on multiple agency accounts, with the support of either the SAM or AD. They take responsibility for helping to manage the day-to-day running of key accounts and ensures that the output and delivery of projects are to the highest possible standard. This means that all work is delivered as per the client’s expectations and needs, addresses their business problems, and must champion that work. Efficient, immersed in their client’s world and always ‘switched on’, the account manager will go above and beyond on a regular basis, with a keen eye for detail. A confident approach to briefing internal teams, an awesome personality and a can-do attitude is key.
We’re an agency built on collaboration, so you’ll always be working as part of a team, no matter what project you’ll be on.
What we’re looking for:
- Proactively driving client accounts (with support when required) and developing new and existing relationships
- Understanding and challenging client briefs to be able to brief effectively and efficiently across all studio teams.
- Working across multiple disciplines and clients simultaneously
- Helping to drive profitability and growth across client accounts.
- Developing clients and always looking at future opportunities.
- Reporting into monthly finance documents and presentations
- Help to present presentations to new or existing clients, either face to face or virtually, and with confidence.
- Proactive approach to all internal agency digital channels.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
- Understand no client is the same and adapt to each client requirement and request.
- Liaise with external partners as and when required.
- Ideally 3-5 years agency experience preferred.
- Experience of creating and understanding full 360 strategic brand comms plans.
- Understanding of social channels and best practices.
- A proactive, finger on the pulse kind of attitude.
- Confident approach to collaborating with various teams, including external partners.
- Commercially aware and always looking to push boundaries.
- Proficiency working within Google Slides, Microsoft Teams & TeamGantt
- Extremely organised and willing to muck in across all agency channels when required.
You will already be a Senior Account Executive ready for the next step, or an Account Manager looking for a new challenge. You’ll come from an integrated agency background and we’re asking specifically for FMCG and/or B2B experience. You’ll be used to juggling plates and have the ability to pick up activations and photo shoots.
More importantly you will be a confident and upbeat Account Manager who is optimistic with a 'can-do' attitude. Brave and strong in your opinions and approach, you are assertive and confident in your dealing with clients.
This really is a fabulous one-off opportunity to join a young agency who have big plans and want their team to be a part of the success. The agency are based in an impressive studio space and are working on-site in the office which is just a 15 minute walk from Leeds train station.
This is not a remote working role and all safety measures are in place for social distancing.
If you have the relevant experience then please apply to Emma Thomson via the link below along with your CV.
Due to the current situation we have limited people in our team we will only manage to respond to the candidates that are potentially suitable for the position and have the required experience.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age