Network Marketing has a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive seeking a new job in Leeds (with hybrid working). We are helping an inclusive and collaborative company recruit a Senior Marketing Executive, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Senior Marketing Executive, you will work with the head of marketing and the broader marketing team to develop and implement the company’s marketing objectives.
A typical week in this Senior Marketing Executive role, you can expect to:
- Manage advertising and media relationships for group advertising activities, reviewing content and finding new approaches
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for the business
- Work with graphic designers to create video, infographics, and other media for use across campaigns
- Work with the head of marketing to develop new and cross-sell campaigns
To succeed in this Senior Marketing Executive job, you will need proven experience at a marketing executive level, working with various marketing channels.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package, including:
- Discounts and rewards platform
- Annual bonus
- Employee assistance programme and an online wellbeing hub
- Life insurance
To apply for this Senior Marketing Executive opportunity in Leeds, please contact appky via the link below.
Established in 1996 we believe we’re the best marketing recruitment business in the UK. For over 25 years, we’ve built trusted relationships with our clients, always intending to place the best candidate with them.
We’ve built up great connections across all sectors, including professional services, financial services, retail, leisure, technology, agency, and healthcare, and recruit primarily across the North of England. Not all roles are advertised, but we do list a selection on LinkedIn. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age