If you’re a Marketing Systems Specialist (CRM) looking for a full-time position in Liverpool (2 days in office, 3 at home), Network Marketing is recruiting an experienced person to join the Marketing & Business Development department at a high-profile law firm. Collaborating with the Business Systems team, you will help support development, testing and customisation implementations to the company’s CRM platform (OnePlace) and product support for other systems.
In this Marketing Systems Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Update and support improvements and reports to CRM
- Manage support tickets and troubleshoot CRM technical issues
- Provide hands-on technical support for end-users
- Test new integrations or updates to ensure they meet user requirements
To succeed in this CRM Analyst job, some experience working with/maintaining CRM systems would be an advantage. You will also need:
- An understanding of the role of Business Development, Marketing & Communications within a law firm or professional services firm
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both within the team and with all levels of the business
To apply for this Marketing Systems Analyst role in Liverpool, please get in touch with Network Sales and Marketing Limited today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment
Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, so work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book.