Network Marketing is looking for a collaborative and experienced Senior PR Account Manager to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time PR account management role can be based in Manchester or Leeds with hybrid working and offers a salary of £35,000-£40,000 and excellent benefits.
As a flexible Senior PR Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of effective and creative PR solutions which surprise and delight the company's clients.
In your first few weeks in this Senior PR Account Manager role, you can expect to:
- Utilise traditional and digital media knowledge to maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients
- Interpret and respond to client briefs and develop effective communication strategies
- Create news stories and build media relationships that will deliver coverage
- Contribute to new business activities and pitches
- Manage and support the Account Executive/Senior Account Executives in the delivery of their roles
To apply for this account management job, you will need 4-5 years of PR agency experience in the consumer and corporate space. You will also require an understanding of traditional and digital public relations and should have an excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market. In addition, you will need local connections and experience in stakeholder communications. The ability to assimilate information quickly and recommend a practical response, including technical subject matters, is also essential.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of £35k-£40k and the following benefits:
- 25 days of holiday, increasing by one day every year up to 30 days
- Regular team socials and early finish Fridays
- New business and employee referral bonuses
- Health & wellbeing programmes
- Flexible working arrangements and more!
For full details and to apply for this Senior PR Account Manager job in Manchester or Leeds with hybrid working, please get in touch with Network Marketing today. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.