This Marketing Communications Agency are looking for a Freelance Resource and Traffic Manager to join their team for a 3 month contract and will be to start ASAP. (potential to be extended) This agency is based in Leeds and they work on a hybrid model.
As Resource and Traffic Manager, you will work with the Content and creative teams, managing the allocation of resources to various projects.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining a resource schedule for the team (around 15 people which is a mix of core team and freelancers)
- Working with Head of Content to assess briefs, assign resource and support on budgets
- Raising POs and assessing freelancers use
- Working with the Head of Operations to fulfil the information required from the business from an Operations POV
What we are looking for:
- You must be available to start immediately (asap) following interview
- Some agency resourcing experience
- Content or Editorial experience
- Project Management experience
- A confidence and experience in being able to push back when required
Additional requirements include:
• Ability to multi-task and handle changing and demanding environments
• Excellence in communicating and managing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills and agility in the face of challenges
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and a superb benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture. The team work on a hybrid basis with a couple of days remote work.
If you have the experience required and you are available to start asap please apply today to Emma Thomson with your CV.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Our consistent top performer here at Network Marketing, Emma has spent the last 10 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Telephone: 0113 218 3550