This Marketing Comms Agency are looking for an experienced Resource and Traffic Manager to join their team. The main office base will be in Leeds working on a hybrid model, however as part of the E+A Operations and Resourcing team you’ll be managing a team based in Europe.
You will manage the end-to-end process for resource and traffic management function across the Content team, with an overarching role across the Social Media team.
You'll manage the allocation of resources to various projects helping develop and implement best practices to optimise resources, ensure client satisfaction, and maximise profitability across accounts. If you are French speaking this would be an advantage.
Main responsibilities will be:
What we are looking for:
- Manage the end-to-end process for the resource and traffic management function across the content team, with an overarching role across the social media team
- Work with senior team members in analysing and preparing resources for future peaks in workload through resource management tools
- Provide full support to the Head of Department with scoping and pricing on projects and tenders through the agency’s offer management process
- Direct regular resource review meetings with creative and ops teams
Additional requirements include:
- Some agency resourcing experience
- Previous experience within either a public affairs consultancy, an in-house communications agency or European institutions.
- Content or Editorial experience
- Project Management experience, confidence and experience in being able to push back when required
- High-level of written and spoken English, French is a bonus
• Ability to multi-task and handle changing and demanding environments
• Excellence in communicating and managing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills and agility in the face of challenges
• Experience within an operations and production function within a large multinational business
- Ability to thoughtfully prioritise, identify and plan resource needs across a wide range of projects to ensure they are set up for success
In return for your commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and a superb benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture. The team work on a hybrid basis with a couple of days remote work.
If you have the experience required, please apply to Emma Thomson with your CV.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creativity, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.