Do you have account management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cheshire? Our client is looking for a Senior Account Executive, and the role comes with a salary of up to £32k and a great benefits package.
As a flexible Senior Account Executive, you will help deliver incentive and loyalty marketing campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do in a typical week:
- Produce documents including client/project specification, action trackers, contact reports, timings plans
- Attend scoping sessions and take minutes
- Track actions with line manager to support delivery timelines
- Own Internal compliance processes for auditing purposes.
You will require good project management skills and a keen awareness of finance. The following are also required:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail and excellent time management
- The ability to multitask across various clients and projects
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally to clients.
In return for your flexibility and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £25,000 to £32,000.
To apply for this full-time Senior Account Executive position in Cheshire, please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.