Do you have account management and public relations experience, and are seeking a new hybrid role based in Manchester or Leeds? Our client is looking for a full-time PR Senior Account Executive, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Play a crucial role in the delivery of PR campaigns for clients
- Conduct media relations activities, including media monitoring, trends analysis, opportunity spotting and media liaison
- Conduct effective media sell-ins and identify the most advantageous opportunities for client coverage
- Deliver accurate written communication across a range of copy
- Manage departmental administration and support the team, ensuring internal processes are followed
To apply for this Senior Account Executive role, you will need proven experience working on B2B PR campaigns. You'll also require:
- A solid grounding in media relations
- A successful track record of pitching stories to national, trade and online media
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £27,000 p/a.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Senior Account Executive job, please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.