Our client is seeking an experienced programmatic specialist to join our highly skilled team in Leeds. The Programmatic Lead Specialist will be responsible for expanding partnerships and managing key relationships. This full-time role comes with a favorable salary and benefits package.
The Programmatic Lead Specialist reports to the Media Director and will drive the integrated Paid Media product offering for the agency. While their deep specialism will be in programmatic, you will be able to think strategically, creating solutions for clients that harness all areas of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, Marketplaces and beyond.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Drive innovation and the development of paid media strategies alongside internal teams and oversee the delivery of these strategies
- Work closely with clients to ensure their overall marketing and media strategy is integrated for clients
- Build and advise clients on their programmatic programmatic activity
- Collaborate and support clients' critical solutions to offer multi-discipline solutions
To apply for this role, you'll need to be a creative, strategic thinker who will relish the challenge that this role represents. You'll also:
- Be confident
- Have an experienced grasp across all areas of Paid Media
- Have the ability to motivate teams and individuals alike
- Have commercial acumen and relationship-building skills
- Possess an understanding of how to pull an agency team together to deliver results
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Full-time Programmatic Display Lead job in Leeds, please contact Network Marketing today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.