Do you have Marketing experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Liverpool? Our client is seeking a flexible, full-time Marketing & BD Assistant, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of up to £23,000 p/a and a benefits package.
The BD and Marketing Assistant will provide an exceptional level of support to the business development and marketing activities and processes, working closely with members of the BD, Marketing and Communications team in London, and internationally, as well as colleagues in Liverpool. The focus is on supporting activities that grow the firm's market share, strengthen the brand in priority sectors and practices, and deepen our understanding of our key stakeholders, including clients and their markets and alumni.
In your first few weeks in this BD and Marketing Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Support across areas of the pitch process including research, client and competitor analysis, writing tailored responses, and preparing teams for pitch meetings
- Lead on the production of sales and marketing support materials
- Support the implementation of actions arising from the sector and practice business plans
To apply for this BD and Marketing Assistant role, you will need excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. You will also require excellent communication skills - both written and oral. Additional requirements include:
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- An appetite for excellent client service
- Ability to juggle deadlines and deliver multiple projects and deliver to deadlines
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative remote full-time Marketing Assistant job, please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.