This independent Leeds based Design Agency specialise in brand and packaging design, and they are proud of their amazing work! They are looking for a like-minded Designer who has experience and is excited by brands and packaging design.
We’re looking for someone with agency and packaging experience and you’ll already be at a mid-weight level and enjoy working in the studio with the rest of the team.
The agency has a friendly, fun and hard-working ethic and culture. They really want people to enjoy getting up in the morning to go to work, have a good day, learn, and have some fun along the way. They love working collaboratively, constantly learning, and bouncing ideas from each other, so the team are all working in their offices Monday to Friday – this is not a hybrid role.
What you’ll need:
You’ll first and foremost have the right attitude to fit into this fun and friendly team. You’ll also be inquisitive, ideas driven and able to articulate your creative ideas to the wider team.
• A design degree or equivalent and some experience as a Junior Designer or design intern
• A portfolio that will impress, demonstrating thought through solutions
• You’ll be passionate about branding and you’ll LOVE packaging
• You’ll have an understanding of social and digital platforms
• Adobe Creative Suite and a desire to develop skills across digital and motion
• A can-do attitude and appetite for creating beautiful, crafted design
• Exited to ‘get on’ with work and eager to learn
• Socially aware of your surroundings, actively contributing to the studio culture
• Switched on and passionate about your craft
• Not shy to work hard and eager to create ‘amazing’ work
• Confident to present to the internal team
The agency offer a competitive salary and benefits and a fabulous culture and working environment.
You must have some impressive brand and packaging examples in your portfolio!
This is a small, vibrant company and as such everyone needs to fit in. Everyone ‘mucks in’ and you’ll be expected to make drinks and fill the dishwasher, just like everybody else!
Based in Leeds, they are a short walk away from Leeds Train Station.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book with your CV and portfolio.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Emma has spent the last 18 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Dealing with both perm roles and freelancers, she's worth contacting if you are looking to recruit or looking for a new role.