This multi-disciplined packaging consultancy deliver services across the entire packaging launch process for FMCG brands. They work with global brands and retailers to deliver innovative, sustainable, and measurable solutions.
As an agency they offer strategic brand design through pack science graphics, legal sign off and digital solutions. They manage clients’ projects from initial concept through to their product launch.
We’re looking for an Agency Account Director to deliver creative and service excellence, championing first class client delivery. The agency work on a hybrid basis, 3 days in the office.
What you’ll do:
• You’ll primarily work with the creative and graphics packaging team and will also be involved with the wider departments including legal, tech and sustainability.
• Build strategic partnerships with the clients, their suppliers, and other agencies.
• Be responsible for your accounts P&L, create input for annual budgets and forecasts.
• Drive continuous improvements across your teams.
• Provide insight and intelligence to your clients on market trends and innovation.
• Recruit, train, retain and lead the team, ensuring longer term succession planning is in place.
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
• Agency experience ideally including packaging, creative and FMCG
• Excellent client services skills
• Proven experience in establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
With a competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunities, and growth, this really is a lovely option to join a friendly, fast-paced team in the Bradford area. They are working on a hybrid model, 3 days in the office.
To apply please contact Emma Thomson at The Book/Network Marketing with your CV.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive.
We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.
Contact our consultant:
Emma has spent the last 18 years or more building relationships in the creative space for our sister brand The Book. And now she's one of the (if not THE) most well known recruiters in this space in Yorkshire. Truly one of the nicest recruiters you'll find who gets more 'Thankyou's' from candidates than anyone else!
Dealing with both perm roles and freelancers, she's worth contacting if you are looking to recruit or looking for a new role.