Do you want to be part of a growing international Professional Services Firm?
Our client is currently looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their skilled Marketing and Business Development Department.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a large industry leading Firm. You will be responsible for developing, delivering and monitoring strategic marketing and business development activity.
• Support the Regional Head of Business Development and partners in delivering all external communications materials and collateral, ensuring all is on brand.
• Prepare and deliver the office marketing and development plan
• Prepare PQQs, proposals and presentation material
• Manage multi channel campaigns and events to promote and create opportunities for the service lines including events, e-mail, website maintenance, thought leadership campaigns, marketing collateral, social media etc.
• Actively network and use national targeting campaigns to generate local follow up and business leads
• Analyse and measure the success of all marketing and business development activity
Do you have?
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Knowledge of the business development process
• Experience working on tenders/proposals
• Solid commercial awareness
• A drive/hunger to win work within the sector on a national scale
If so please email your CV to Rosie Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Are you an experienced CRM Assistant who has previously worked in Law, Finance, or the Professional Services? If you are...
Our client, who are not only respected as a UK brand leader but also acknowledged globally for both quality of product a...
Are you a Business Development professional? Do you have experience of working within a Accountancy firm? If yes...