Are you an experienced Marketeer within Professional Services looking for your next big challenge?
For my client it's a very pivotal time to join them as they experience rapid growth, they are looking for someone who will grow and develop in line with their already internationally established award winning Law Firm and help influence the Firm in moving forward.
We are looking for someone who will work across one of their core business lines – Insurance Disputes – supporting, advising and influencing the marketing and business development activities across several different teams.
• Working with key stakeholders internationally to ensure international expertise is communicated to the London office
• Support the Pursuits team on commercial and London Market focused opportunities and assist with proposals when needed
• Support with Public Affairs and Marketing Communications teams with BD and Marketing plans ensuring all are delivered on time in a productive way
• Work closely with CDA on strategic initiatives arounds key London Market and commercial clients
• Draft announcements to share on the Firms intranet and other appropriate channels
• Identify media and event opportunities as well as target client groups for marketing communication purposes
My client are looking for someone who has experience working with business development programmes within Professional Services, who have adaptable writing and communication styles, who are strategic and pragmatic with strong project management and planning skills.
If this is something that interests you please email your CV to Rosie Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.