Are you an experienced Senior Business Development Executive looking for a new challenge?
We are working with a leading international Law Firm and are looking for someone who will work across one of their core business lines – Insurance Disputes – supporting, advising and influencing the marketing and business development activities across several different teams.
• Work with the Marketing Communications team to ensure BD plans and initiatives are delivered in a positive and professional way.
• Act as first point of contact for business development support for the London teams.
• Research target audiences to grow invitation lists to support development and contribute to the Insurance Division's programme of events and sponsorship opportunities.
• Support Pursuits Team with insurance focused pitch opportunities, occasionally lead on capability statements and coach partners on pitch presentations.
• Account management supporting client leaders to help shape and implement tailored CRM programmes for a small number of clients.
• Compile and commission client research to support practice area plans while with the Information Services team to monitor competitors activity and ensure trends are identified.
• Uncover and record information on high profile new instructions for use in legal directories, bids, flyers, website and intranet.
• Identify client and good news stories to share with the Firm's intranet and other appropriate channels
What we are looking for?
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Excellent research, communication and IT skills
• Enthusiastic and proactive attitude to help develop and maintain growth for our client
• Organised and tenacious approach, able to manage projects and people cross site and in virtual teams
• Experience working within a Professional Services Firm or Company
If this is something that interests you please email your CV to Rosie Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.