Would you like to be part of an award winning, innovative, leading law firm?
We are looking for an all-round Marketing Executive to join our clients Marketing and Business Development function reporting directly to the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a large industry leading Firm. Working closely with the partners and lawyers across the office including the Office Managing Partner you will be expected to have a proactive, efficient and personable approach to your work and be able to delegate and coordinate workflow to others when needed.
You will also be working closely with colleagues in their Warsaw based Global Service Centre to execute the delivery of some tasks and share best practice around the marketing processes.
• Work closely with the Senior Manager to implement the office marketing plans along with managing third party relationships
• Coordinate local events and industry dinners, making recommendations on who to attend
• Coordinate local sector forums; researching local market and spotting opportunities. Owning the agenda and ensuring follow up is carried out
• Produce engaging and relevant marketing collateral such as flyers, brochures etc
• Support with internal and external communications including creating internal eposters and news alert, press releases, awards entries and marketing collateral.
• Co-ordinate delivery of local marketing activity from end-to-end from initial scope to analysis and ROI reporting
• Analyse and measure the success of all marketing and business development activity
Do you have?
• Strong writing skills are essential
• Experience working within Professional Services, Financial Services or Investment
• Exceptional marketing campaign management and coordination skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in both a small team and also virtual team environment
• Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
• A strong commercial awareness in approach and delivery
If so please email your CV to Rosie Ward - email@example.com or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you have Client Relationship experience within a Legal firm? If so, then I have the perfect role for you! I am cu...
This Innovative Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Manager or Senior Marketing / Business Developme...
Passionate about Sales? Network Marketing are proud to be working with a professional Global Membership organisation. Du...