Do you want to be part of a leading Professional Services Firm?
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in a coaching role and a client focused outlook who will be able to navigate the Bid process, providing end-to-end support throughout, for both private and public services in Consulting.
• Provide support throughout a proposal life cycle, including proposal management and advice, presentation coaching and obtaining client feedback
• Carry out de-briefs and Post Decision Reviews
• Work closely with the wider Marketing function to form a seamless value chain for clients
• Provide strategic input, advice and management on high value tenders and bid opportunities
• Guide stakeholders through a scoping process that will help determine what client really wants and identify how the Firms services will match those needs
• Deliver tailored training modules, working closely with stakeholders to understand where training may be required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time and project management skills
• Exceptional attention to details
• Proposal coaching, advising and support
If this is something you are interested in please email your CV to Rosie Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Do you have Client Relationship experience within a Legal firm? If so, then I have the perfect role for you! I am cu...
This Innovative Law Firm has a fantastic opportunity for an established Manager or Senior Marketing / Business Developme...
Passionate about Sales? Network Marketing are proud to be working with a professional Global Membership organisation. Du...