A well-known and respected national professional services firm is looking to bring on a new Business Development Executive to join their Bristol office.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in developing new business, as well as managing existing key clients. Ideally this experience will come from a legal or accountancy firm.
- Work with Partners to put together their own personal business development plans.
- Map out and target potential new clients making use of existing referral networks to bring on new business
- Manage existing client relationships
- Work closely with central marketing teams for the delivery of all marketing activity
- Be flexible and creative; lead by example and set high standards.
What We're Looking For:
A strong business development candidate, ideally with a professional services background.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Rosie Ward on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.