Do you have experience of Account Management within a Professional Services environment?
Have you managed a large team?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
Currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join a highly regarded Accountancy firm based in Central London.
The ideal Account Manager will be asked to do the following tasks:
• Develop an understanding their clients' priorities, strategies and organisations
• Developing and implementing effective account strategies including relationship mapping, management of opportunity pipeline and generation of investment plans.
• Supporting the Firms sales and marketing strategy
• Building high performing teams of partners and staff around their particular clients
• Line manage a group of Account Managers and Client Executives
• Recruit and develop world class Account Management expertise
• Account Management: Operates as an account manager on one or more key accounts; supports the development and execution of account strategy and implements effective account management processes.
The successful Account Manager will be have the following experience:
• Strong people management and experience leading, motivating, developing and coaching diverse teams
• Expert understanding of best practice account
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong knowledge of best practice sales/ account management
• Experience within a Professional Services industry
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.