Are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager?
Do you have extensive experiencing in Campaigns?
If yes, then I have the ideal for you! I'm currently working on an exciting opportunity within a Global Legal Firm, this forward thinking firm are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. With extensive focus on advising and contributing to Campaigns, they successful Digital Marketing Manager will have proven experience where they have excelled in this aspect.
The responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager will include:
• Working closely with marketing colleagues and partners across the firm to devise and implement digital campaigns
• Creating compelling digital content including social media posts, emails, web pages and multimedia content
• Acting as a consultant to colleagues throughout the firm on digital/campaign best practice
• Generating ideas to improve our digital communications practices, including the use of new channels and techniques as appropriate
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have the following skills:
• Demonstrable experience in successfully planning, executing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels preferably including working in a B2B environment - either agency or in-house
• Significant experience using social media and email tracking tools to measure campaign performance and communicating this performance in a clear fashion to non-digital experts
• Have experience running successful paid social/search campaigns
• Have led on successful SEO campaigns and be familiar with SEO tracking software
• Be comfortable working with content management systems, ideally including Sitecore and WordPress
• Be comfortable operating in sometimes ambiguous situations, demonstrating a flexible and collaborative personal working style
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on 0203 905 6311
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job description: Are you an experienced Social Media Manager who has previously worked within the hospitality or food...
The Company A thriving agency set in the heart of London, my client has Digital as the heartbeat of everything they ...
Digital Project Manager Are you a creative digital project manager with a proven history of delivering innovative and...